My Koinup gallery

Lisbeth Salander in SecondLife

| 21/1/11


Im so in love with Millenium Trilogy.. and so much more in love with Lisbeth Salander character played by sweden actress Noomi Salander...

The movies are based in the books by Stieg Larsson, Im starting to read the books thanks to the films so take your chance to do it.

For this SL project, I tried to make how Noomi-Lisbeth will look in SL. So, first here is Noomi as Lisbeth:

(click to enlarge pictures)


And this is how I represented her in secondlife:







The skin name is Faye, gothic version, wich is from ::Guarded Cross:: by Ryosukito Felisimo, He has really cool items and this skin is really cool .. and I have to admit that thanks to that, I had the idea of try to recreate Lisbeth in world.... the rest of the items I really dont remember where I bought or took them.. its a mix of freebies and paid stuff.. but this isnt a sl fashion blog lol.. but if you want to know something specific, feel free to ask.. I will check it inworld...


Dont forget to visit my Koinup Gallery, Link is on top :)



0 comentarios:

Seguidores

virtual perfection

Mi foto
Second Life, Linden Labs
im just an avatar, with pixelated feelings. dont mix me with real life.
Con la tecnología de Blogger.